Friday, January 14, 2005

Yahoo! Desktop Search Beta

I haven't organised my computer files for weeks and they are all over the place. Sometimes I just can't remember where I have saved a file and I need to open a lot of folders to find it, thus wasting my precious time. I think I need to get a software like Yahoo! Desktop Search Beta to find my files. At the moment, I am still downloading the program. I will see whether it would meet or even exceed my expectation after installing it.

Lessons:
1. Organise your computer files at least monthly. Have a system for naming and categorising your files.
2. If you can't be bothered with organising your files, then get a desktop search program to help you find your files.
3. Try different programs and see which one suits your needs

Learn and Grow!

No comments: