Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Liquid soap?? Not shampoo?

Two weeks ago, my housemate's brother and sister in law came from overseas and they were staying in the house. In the bathroom, there were two bottles of shampoo, one for normal hair and one for fine hair. Since we used the same bathroom, we just shared those bathroom amenities.

I noticed that only in a few days, my liquid soap was diminishing so fast. I started to wonder whether they were using it for washing their hair because I put my liquid soap in a shampoo bottle for normal hair. I poured the liquid soap to a herbal essence shampoo bottle because the original bottle was not very good. Not only it looked nice, I could also see how much I was using over time.

One day I asked them which shampoo they have been using during their stay. They told me that they have been using the herbal essence shampoo for normal hair which unbeknown to them was MY LIQUID SOAP! Oh la la...no wonder!!

Finally, I told them that it was liquid soap and not shampoo. Fortunately, there was no problem with their hair.

Lessons:
1. Make sure that you notify others if you change the content of a bottle. In this case, it is quite harmless because it's only soap and shampoo. Imagine if it was harmful or poisonous liquid, the result could be catastrophic.
2. If you are unsure about anything, please ask!

Learn and Grow!

No comments: