Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Oops! I Drove Past the Parking Ticket Box.

Yesterday I drove to the airport to pick up some business collegues. Since I was emotionally distracted, when I entered into the parking lot, I just drove past the box where I was supposed to collect the parking ticket. I actually stopped at the parking ticket booth and was going to ask the lady who was sitting in the booth to give me the parking ticket. Then I realised that I was mistaken and I reversed back to collect the ticket from the box.

At that time I felt so silly to make a mistake like that. I definitely learnt some lessons from this incident.

Lessons:
1. Do not drive if you are emotionally distracted, for example when you are angry or upset. It influences your judgement and it may endanger your live and the lives of others.
2. I would like to apologise for my reckless driving to a friend of mine. I'm sorry.

No comments: