Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Strawberry Fried Rice - A New Experience

nasi goreng strawberry

I ordered this DelStro Strawberry Fried Rice for lunch today. I was curious what it'd taste like. It's the first time that I ate strawberry with fried rice. I suspected that it would taste weird because strawberry is sweet and sour while fried rice is salty and spicy. After putting the first spoonful into my mouth, I knew that I was right. Strawberry and fried rice definitely don't go well together!

I bought this strawberry fried rice because I wanted to have a new experience. There are other kinds of fried rice, perhaps they taste even better than the strawberry fried rice, but I wanted to expand my comfort zone and satisfy my curiosity.

What have you done today to expand your comfort zone?

Learn and Grow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kadang kita mau mencoba hal - hal baru, tetapi tidak semua hal itu menyenangkan.

Anonymous said...

Memang mencoba sesuatu pasti ada resikonya. Kalau tidak mencoba tidak akan pernah tahu pada akhirnya apa yang akan terjadi.