Sunday, June 01, 2008

Interview with TrijayaFM Jakarta

hydro final logo.1

This morning at 8.15AM I was interviewed by TrijayaFM Jakarta. It was about Hydropuncture, 6-in-1 therapy that my partners and I started in 2004.

I find it interesting how often Hydropuncture receives attention from the media. The first time, there was a crew from Metro TV that came to our place. The second time, there were several magazines that wrote articles about us. The third was TrijayaFM Jakarta.

When I asked them where they heard about us. They said that they found out about us through the internet. I was quite surprised when they told me because I haven't updated the website for a long time.

I think it's not the website that draws the attention but the brand name, HYDROPUNCTURE! It shows how important a name can be, especially a brand name.

How do you create and build a brand?

Learn and Grow!

Inge Santoso

No comments: