Monday, November 24, 2008

Simplify Your Life

After watching an episode on Oprah about hoarders and reading Unclutterer blog, I was inspired to simplify my life. I have so many things that I haven’t used for years. These unused things pile up and waste precious space in my house.

This week, I am going to go through every room and start:
  1. Collecting, put everything out and pile them in the middle of a room
  2. Choosing, choose what I really want to keep. The key is to be ruthless and stick to the vision of what I want for that particular space.
  3. Sorting, the rest is divided into three categories: sell, donate, or throw away. I make sure that I have a rubbish bin to throw things out and boxes for those things I want to donate or sell.
  4. Organizing, put the things that I choose to have and organize them.
I am going to have a garage sale on December 1st 2008. The place will be on Jl. KH Samanhudi 132, Sondakan, Solo.

There are a lot of things available for the garage sale:
  • Clothes – branded clothes, pants, hats, etc
  • Bag – handbags, computer bags, school bags, etc
  • Shoes – dress shoes, sport shoes, sandals, etc
  • Accessories – jewelry, belts, glasses etc
  • Perfumes – all sort of perfumes and colognes
  • Electronic – VCD players, earphones, PDA, cables, chargers, etc
  • lots more
If you are interested in joining the garage sale, please contact Ms. Sila at +62-271-738820 or +62 888 2933765.

If you want to learn more about simplifying your life, you can go to here:
Learn and Grow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. What great hints. I shall have to declutter before all my parties. thanks for all the tips. Cheers
Shez