Thursday, July 08, 2004

F&N Coffee Cream

Last week I bought three cans of F&N Coffee Cream soda for my sister. My mum asked me if she could drink one can, I said no because I bought them especially for my sister. I did not know that my parents like Coffee Cream, if I had known, I would've bought more.

When my parents, my sister and I went to our villa last Sunday, my sister brought a can of Coffee Cream and put it in the can holder in the car. When she has drunk a bit, my mum asked her to put the can in the front can holder. When my mum took the can, she commented how the can was almost empty already. Meanwhile I knew that my sister has drunk only one or two sip so it was impossible that the can was almost empty. Then I saw my mum started drinking the Coffee Cream. No wonder she said it was almost empty, she WAS EMPTYING the can herself :) HAHAHAHAHA

My dad, my sister and I were laughing so hard and we started teasing her about it. The funny thing was that she insisted that the can was really almost empty and she only drank a little bit though we knew otherwise. HAHAHAHAHAHA

We haven't gone out together like this for a long time. Our family had a really great time that day. I absolutely enjoyed those moments we shared together.

Lessons:
1. Treasure the precious moments you share with your family
2. No matter how busy you are, make time to be together with your family
3. Remember to have fun together
4. Share...share...share even your favourite drinks :) HAHAHAHA

Learn!

No comments: