Thursday, November 06, 2008

Marché Vivo City Singapore

Marche Vivo City Singapore

One of my favorite eating place in Singapore, Marché  Vivo City.

Marche Vivo City Salad Station

I always have a Caesar salad when I go to Marché because it was the first place that I ever ate a Caesar salad years ago. It is amazing that we often come back to the place that brings us good memories and we want to relive the memorable experience again and again.

IMG_4140

This time, I had a new experience with Marché’s Chococino. Chococino is a hot chocolate with espresso. Yummy! You should try it if you go to Marché.

IMG_4141

Another reason that I love going to Marché is the atmosphere. It feels like in Europe with lots of bare wood decor, wood tables and benches, and Bavarian style lamp. I also love the fresh vegetables, fruits, other ingredients being beautifully displayed. Awesome!

2 comments:

Venna Wongko said...

Wah keren banget tempatnya

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Great pictures makes me want to go to Suntec right away!

Love to know more about what you think change means to life and how that helps individuals>

Cheers!