Thursday, July 01, 2004

Poor Uti!

July 1 - 22.00
I think my other rabbit, Uti is dying. It's been sick for a few days. I really hope that Uti is going to be fine.

July 2 - 06.10
I don't think Uti is going to survive. At the moment Uti is just lying there...breathing heavily...looking so weak. Poor Uti!

July 2 - 06.36
Uti has died.
After my dad went to see and touch Uti, it died. It seems that Uti was waiting for my dad. Mum and I cried.

Although Uti has been with our family for only 2 months, it has brought a lot of joy to our lives. We witnessed its birth, its growth. We enjoyed watching Uti learning to jump for the first time. Playing with Uti has been fun too.

Now Uti has gone...Goodbye Uti! Thank you for being part of our lives.

Lessons:
1. Life is so transient
2. Sometimes we never know how much we love someone or something until we lost that someone or something.Never take anything for granted, you never know what's going to happen tomorrow or even in the next second. Treasure it...appreciate it...be grateful for it.
3. Don't wait until it's too late...express your love now!

No comments: