Monday, December 05, 2011

End of Year Evaluation 2011

Yesterday I did my end-of-year evaluation at Excelso, Solo Square. I tried to write down every good and bad things that I did or happened to me in the year 2011. I wrote down more than 75 things good things and less than 10 bad things. The list was not final because I knew there were more but I just couldn’t remember offhand.

Out of the good things that I did or what happened to me

  • 21% related to spirituality, personal development and learning
  • 17% related to meditation and Bali Usada
  • 15% related to seminar, coaching, teaching
  • 9% related to buying things
  • 8% related to writing
  • 8% related to friendship and connections
  • 6% related to travelling
  • 3% related to financial goals
  • 13% related to random things

The negative things were mostly about wasting time for unimportant things such as watching DVD (hundreds of DVDs), playing Zuma on Facebook, Facebooking, and chatting on Blackberry. Then making many poor choices in the area of health, eating too much, not enough exercise. I hope I can improve and do better in these areas next year.

What am I going to do in the future?

  1. Continue doing the good things that I’ve done
  2. Prioritize and make better choices in the area of weakness
  3. Balance things out

I have not decided the theme for year 2012. Do you have a suggestion for me?

Learn and Grow!

Inge Santoso, B. Com

No comments: