Monday, October 06, 2008

What’s in My Backpack?

backpack

Continuing from the previous post, this is my backpack for notebook. The backpack is a Victorinox. I like this backpack because it has side pocket for water bottle unlike my previous backpack.

What’s in the backpack:

  1. Notebook HP Compaq Presarion V3505 with Windows Vista.
  2. Notebook charger and adaptor
  3. Logitech mouse – I don’t like using trackpad
  4. Mouse pad – it’s thin, flexible and can be used as wipe too
  5. Toshiba Flash Disk 2GB
  6. PDA HP iPaq 2210 mainly for playing games and reading e-book
  7. 3G Modem – USB / Express Card (currently being borrowed)
  8. Wallet for various membership cards
  9. Pen and mechanical pencil
  10. Tissue and other personal stuff.

If I bring only one bag, then I’ll put my wallet, mobiles, iPod and camera in the backpack.

No comments: