Monday, September 01, 2008

For Your Amusement – Futile Hand Washing

bruised

A few days ago I had an injection on my left hand while getting an MRI. There was only a small puncture hole and I didn’t notice any bruises. It was good because I often got bruises when they took my blood in the past.

This evening before dinner while I was washing my hand, I noticed some dirt on my left hand, so I washed, I scrubbed and scrubbed, but it did not come off. It was only after awhile that I realized that it was not dirt nor stain, but it was a bruise from the needle puncture. HAHAHA No wonder I could not clean it!

Even if I had followed the instruction on how to wash my hand properly, I would not have succeeded HAHAHAHA

handwash

Smile…Laugh…Be Happy!

Learn and Grow!

1 comment:

Venna Wongko said...

Hahaha, Untung tangannya tidak jadi lecet dicuci dan disikat.