Sunday, September 28, 2008

Journal Cover

IMG_2939
This is my latest journal cover. I created the cover using the tool at Wanokoto website. It turns your photo into old-newspaper-looking photo. I use a wide elastic band to hold the book close, just like a moleskine.

Although I want a moleskine but it is so expensive here in Indonesia, around USD 25 each. Moleskine is like the Mercedes Benz of notebook while mine is like a Honda City that cost me less than USD 3. Although it is not a moleskine, it serves its purpose well.

Sometimes I wonder if I have  a moleskine, would I write as freely as I do now? Would I treasure is so much until I dare not write in it?

Perhaps I am not ready for a moleskine yet. I am sure that the time will come when I am going to write in a moleskin.

No comments: