Sunday, June 13, 2004

A Few Good Men

This morning I played golf with a few good men :)
One is my dad, one is my mentor and one is my good friend.
They are all great men and they have taught me a lot about life.
They are all my role models in life.

What have I learned from them?
1. I learn to love...they've shown me what love truly is!
2. I learn to serve...they've shown me the joy of serving others
3. I learn about integrity...they've shown me how they walk their talk in life and how to do the right things
4. I learn about 100% commitment...they always give their best in everything they do
5. I learn about leadership...although they have different leadership styles, they are nonetheless great leaders in their fields
6. I learn to be positive...their positive mental attitude are contagious
7. I learn about discipline and responsibility
8. I learn the importance of honesty and trust
9. I learn to think big and realise big dreams...they've shown me that nothing is impossible...just think, work hard, persist, believe and pray!
10. I learn to be grateful
11. I learn to appreciate and enjoy life
12. I learn to love learning...they never cease learning
.
.
.
so many more...so much more...


I am really grateful that I have such great role models in life.

If any of you read this web log...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
I LOVE YOU!

Learn and Grow!

No comments: