Friday, October 21, 2011

My Review of D-Lux Laptop Messenger Racing Stripe

Originally submitted at Timbuk2

A Racing Stripe Messenger with laptop protection.


Awesome bag, just right for me

By Inguzan from Solo, Indonesia on 10/21/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Comfortable , Attractive, Durable , Roomy , Good Strap Length

Cons: Not enough compartments

Best Uses: Day Trips, Office, Computer

Describe Yourself: Practical, Comfort-Oriented

Was this a gift?: No

I use it as daily bag, going with me everywhere I go. It is a perfect bag for me, the size is just right. Unfortunately the pockets are too flat to be useful. My Macbook Air fits perfectly and the padding offers adequate protection. Awesome bag! I wish I can afford to buy more. The delivery cost to Indonesia and custom tax equalled the price of the bag.

My new timbuk2 with NC16 pin

thumbnail

(legalese)

No comments: