Sunday, March 11, 2012

Love – A Delicious Poison

It has been years…since I fell in love

Have I forgotten how it feels like?

The delight, excitement, happiness…when I am with you

The longing, anxiety, restlessness…when I am away from you

Just being there with you…No words need to be spoken, yet I know how you feel

When our eyes meet…I see the whole world inside you

Our hearts beat together in harmony…through space…through time

Not even distance can keep us apart, not even in my sleep I feel alone…

Every fibre of my being vibrates with yours

 

Aaah

this feeling of love…like a delicious poison

intoxicating me with delights while it lasts

shattering my world when it is gone

 

this feeling of love…a poison I gladly drink

to make my life worth living

 

written by: NOT AGONISES

No comments: