Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Money Management Jars

IMG_4221

In the Millionaire Mind Intensive Seminar, we were taught a simple and effective money management method using six different jars. They are: Financial Freedom Account, Long Term Saving for Spending, Education, Necessities, Play and Give.

Although most of the money is kept in separate bank accounts. The actual jar serve as a visual reminder. The jars enable us to have a physical experience, to see, touch, hear even smell the money.

When we were at the seminar, they sold six-jar-set with labels for S$25. I prefer creating my own customized jars :) Hmm…more beautiful and cheaper too. These amazing jars cost me less than S$10. Awesome!

If you want to learn more about money management, I can help and coach you. You can email me at ingesantoso (at) hotmail.com

1 comment:

T4nDy said...

Hi Inge,
Found your blog on MMI facebook. Glad to hear that you've started the habit of managing your money with the money jars. LEVEL 10 :)

The MMI session in Singapore was just amazing, I feel so much lighter and more confident in my life. You Have A Millionaire Mind!

Cheers,
Tandy
www.LuxWeddingFavors.com