Monday, November 10, 2008

The Millionaire Mind Intensive Singapore Day 3

Millionaire Mind Intensive
I took this photo at the end of the course yesterday. When I was going to post this photo, I realized something very important that is really the essence of this training. It is that:

The secret of the millionaire mind is that your inner world creates your outer world.

It is also true for any area of your life that your inner world creates your outer world. What you have right now is the result of your beliefs, thoughts and feelings in the past. If you do not like what you see and you believe that you are capable of so much more, then start working on your inner world (mental, emotional and spiritual).

We often focus too much on changing the results by learning new skills and strategies, but we forget to work on our beliefs and values. It is like treating the symptoms of the disease rather than the cause.
On the other hand, It does not mean that you neglect learning new skills or strategies. There has to be a balance. You must work on both!

If you ask me about this seminar, I can tell you that it is awesome, fun, very useful and practical. In the last three days I had a lot of revelations, AHA moments, emotional release, as well as validations of what I did right. My inner landscape is being revamped and redesigned. I pulled the weeds out and sowed new seeds of success.

Since the method of the seminar is experiential learning, if you want to learn, you really have to experience it yourself. I can tell you what I learn but it will be superficial. You need to experience it to get the learning into your cell.

There will be another Millionaire Mind Intensive course in Singapore and Malaysia next year. If you are interested, I can help and guide you to get into the course. Please email me at: ingesantoso(at)hotmail.com

Learn and Grow!

1 comment:

EO said...

Hi there,

I attended it last weekend in Singapore too. It’s wonderful and I thought I share my Jar Calculator with you too.

Here’s the link.
Jar Calculator

Let’s be connected and share your thoughts too!

Fadzuli.com