Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rascal

Rascal is a very smart and cute dog. I really enjoy his company while recovering from my surgery in Singapore. He followed me everywhere. When I was resting in my room, he also slept next to the bed. When I went to the bathroom, he waited in front of the bathroom door.

The funniest thing was when I was wearing particular track pants, he thought my pants were a female dog and he really went for it. Perhaps my pants had scents from our dogs in Solo. HAHAHA I had a video of it (censor needed for those under 18 years old)

Dogs are people best friends. No wonder there are so many recommendations to have a pet to relieve stress and depression. They can be so loving, accepting and devoted to you. 

Lesson: Have a pet and learn about love :)

Learn and Grow!

No comments: