Friday, September 12, 2008

My Hospital Stay

I am sorry that I have not written a lot lately because I had a minor surgery last week.

IMG_2830

That is the photo of my hand when I was in hospital last week. The IV drip was so cool. When the IV bag is almost empty, the alarm sounds beep beep beep and the nurse will come in just a few minutes. If the nurse wants to inject something straight to my blood stream, just open the blue cap and shoot.

IMG_2826

This is the photo of hospital bed that I stayed for two nights. The bed can be adjusted in so many ways, up and down, head up head down, leg up leg down, etc. I actually played with it a bit before the surgery. HAHAHA

The blue color thing on the bed is the hospital gown. It was not as bad as I thought it would. Well, at least it covered my back completely, unlike in movies where they can see your backside.

This is my first stay in hospital and I hope it’s the last time too.

What did I learn ?

  • Health care is extremely expensive! Get a health insurance!
  • No matter how good the hospital and its facilities, it is still a hospital! It’s NOT a hotel!

Learn and Grow!

No comments: