Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ms. Lucky of the Week

Last Friday night was PMK Rhema 12th Anniversary celebration. I was in charge of giving out the door prize. I decided to put "winning door prize" sticker underneath some chairs. I put three stickers in front to encourage people to sit and fill the front seats, then I put some more stickers underneath random seats.

I purposely sat on the chair that I knew that there was no winning sticker underneath because it wouldn't be fair if I also won a door prize. Somehow while I was busy going around taking photos of the event, someone decided to move my belonging to another chair on the table...the chair that won a door prize. It's really amazing to see how lucky I am. Even when I purposely did not want a door prize, I could still win. I gave the door prize to the person sitting next to me though.

I also had another game for winning a door prize. It was to see whether you had a money in your wallet that its serial number ended with number 12 (PMK's anniversary). There were only four people who won. When I went home, I checked my wallet whether I had that kind of money too. You know what? I actually had one that ended with number 12. Wow! I could've won two door prizes that night if I wasn't the person handling the door prize event HAHAHA

Perhaps I should buy a lotto number this week :)

Learn and Grow!

No comments: