Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Meeting Friends in Bookshop

Yesterday while I was browsing, looking for books at Kinokuniya Singapore I met my friends from Perth, Ferdinand, Carol and their daughter. In the morning, I have had a feeling that I would meet someone that I knew and it really happened.

This was not the first time that I met them in a bookshop. In September last year, I also coincidentally met them at Borders, Perth Australia. Imagine meeting each other in different bookshops in different continent

Carol commented that we kept bumping into each other in bookshops. Perhaps it is because we all love books. HAHAHA People with the same interest tend to go the similar places.

Anyway, you have better chances meeting me in bookshops, library, computer or electronic stores than any other places. My hangout places in Singapore are Borders, Kinokuniya, Times News Links, and Funan IT Mall.

Learn and Grow!

No comments: