Friday, May 30, 2008

Seminar Your Great $uccess Starts from Now

tiket seminar thomas sugiarto

I attended Thomas Sugiarto's seminar on Wednesday night. At first I thought I'd not attend the seminar because I'd go home very late that night if I did. The seminar started at 7 PM and I was told that it would finish at 9 PM. However, when I was on the way out of the door, coincidentally the speaker, Thomas Sugiarto, just came in with his wife and kid. He told me that if I didn't attend, I'd regretted it because he was going to teach something very important and valuable. I told him that I'd need to give my driver dinner money because I only gave him lunch money. Then suddenly, Thomas Sugiarto pulled out his wallet and he gave me Rp. 20,000 and told me to give the money to the driver. Very surprising and interesting!

The seminar itself was very good because he spoke from experience. Speaking from experience has power to convince others because the speaker's beliefs and passion can be seen, heard and felt by the audience. Although I've heard most of the stories and anecdotes he used in his presentation, I still could learn a lot.

The most interesting part of his presentation is the diagram for internalization process of Believing, Learning and Action. The diagram shows the process from three separate circles illustrating Believing, Learning and Action become one big circle where Believing, Learning and Action integrates. You can see the illustrations and explanations in his book, "Your Great $uccess Starts from Now"  page 209-211.

If you are interested in attending his seminar, it will be held again in Jakarta on June 14, 2008. Please call Astrid on (021) 720 7579 or 0815 46060 888.

Learn and Grow!

Inge Santoso

No comments: