Sunday, July 31, 2005

Success - Knowing Your Purpose In Life

I would like to share what I've learned from Dr. John C. Maxwell about SUCCESS.

What is success? Success is:
  1. Knowing your purpose in life
  2. Growing to your maximum potential
  3. Sowing seeds in others
How can you discover your purpose in life?
  • PASSION. What are you passionate about? What is it that you do that make you feel alive and full of energy?
  • AREA OF STRENGTH. What do you do well? What are your strengths?
I've been asking myself these questions in the last two weeks. I discover that I am truly passionate about learning and sharing what I know with others. I love teaching. I feel most satisfied when I help others to learn, grow and discover their potentials. It's only now that I finally realise how important it is for me. When I give a training, I feel happy and so much alive. On the other hand, it is painful and distressing when I do not have the opportunity to train others. From this moment on, I will not run away from my calling. I will be faithful to my purpose in life and live with passion.

What about you? Have you found your purpose in life? What are you passionate about? What do you love to do? What are your strengths?

My friends, I'd suggest that you take the time to discover your purpose in life because it will change your life forever. It will be the turning point in your life. It will give you success, joy and happiness.

"There are two great days in life, the day you are born and the day when you know why" - John C. Maxwell

Learn and Grow!

Inge Santoso

No comments: