Thursday, July 07, 2005

Doing Something or Nothing With Life


Garfield, July 7, 2005
Garfield, I'm worried about you
How long do you think you can go on doing nothing with your life?
He's just jealous that I have a life to do nothing with
When I saw the above cartoon this morning, I started to think about the meaning and purpose in life. There are those who strive to make a difference every single day of their lives, yet there are many who seem to do nothing with theirs. As for me, I yearn to make a difference and strive to do something meaningful in life. I would like to leave a legacy, something positive to be remembered. Life is short and I'll never know when it will end, so I'd better do something with it while I can.

Some questions to ponder:
  • What about you? What kind of life you do want?
  • Can we afford to be like Garfield, having a life to do nothing with ? Do we even want a life to do nothing with?
Learn and Grow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your afraid to die.