Friday, February 18, 2005

Hard Disk and Fever

On Monday I went to HP service centre to get a hard disk replacement. They told me to call after three days because they usually had it replaced in three, four days.

Yesterday I gave them a call and they said that they needed to order the hard disk replacement from Singapore and it would take about two weeks. AAARRRHHH two weeks??! How am I going to work without my notebook for two weeks?

What am I going to do for these two weeks? REST! REST! REST!

Remember my previous entry about fever? It turned out that I had typhoid and the doctor had ordered me to have a five-day bed rest. He really meant it literally...no walking unless going to the toilet :P

Somehow there seems to be a "conspiracy" to make sure that I do rest for a few days. HAHAHA

Lessons:
1. Sometimes seemingly unrelated events are connected to each other in a divine way
2. Be patient - waiting for hard disk replacement and being confined to bed :)

Learn and Grow!

No comments: