Sunday, November 21, 2004

A trip to China?

Last week my father asked me to go with him to China. We will go on a tour with some friends and business collegues. At first, I really didn't want to go because I've had so many things in my mind. In addition, I already have appointments on the days we are supposed to go and I don't want to cancel them. My father convinced me to go because this trip would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I surely should not miss it! Finally I decided that I'd go on this trip.

Would this be really a great opportunity for me? I certainly hope so.
My father usually has a good intuition about where things are going...I hope he is going to be right again this time.

I will write my experience after the trip and I will share what I learn with all of you.

Take charge everybody!

No comments: