Sunday, June 27, 2004

What?! The door is locked?!

Last night I was teasing my friend by pretending to lock her in her room. I turned the key twice to let her hear that her door was securely locked. Actually when I turned the key twice, I turned it clockwise then anticlockwise...so the door was not actually locked :) My friend was shouting from inside the room...Hey!!! Don't lock the door!!! When she reached the door, she tried to yank the door and loooo it was open! I was laughing so hard watching her facial expression at that moment. HAHAHAHAHA

Almost midnight I went back to my room to sleep. You know what?! THE DOOR WAS LOCKED! The outer door to my bedroom was locked! I tried to open it with my spare key, but to no avail because the key was hanging on the other side. AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

I went back to the room where my friend was staying and told her about the locked door. She was laughing so hard...huh? so who had the last laughs here?? THE JOKE WAS ON ME!

3 options:
1. sleep on the couch
2. sleep in my sister's room
3. sleep in my friend's room (definitely the worst option of all three!!!) HAHAHA

At the end I didn't need to choose one of those three options...my mum woke up and opened the connection door HAHAHAHA

It turned out my parents accidently locked the outer connection door! They thought I was inside sleeping so they locked the door.

Lessons:
Be careful when you do a practical joke on someone...the joke could be on you!

Learn and grow!

No comments: